Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADMIN:

This site really does a service for owners who may run across an issue with their vehicle. My question is do you or any others here have access to all the Recall Notices as well as the Technical Service Bulletins issued for the '09's as well as the '10s?

In reading over your sticky on the '07 & '08's you listed above, this type of info would certainly be a help for owners of newer Saturn Outlooks as well.

If available, I and others here would appreciate this same type of listing as a sticky going forward.

I realize the Saturn Outlook is "going away" and I DO frequent the other LAMBDA sites made available through this site for common issues that may come up; but having specific info related to the Outlook just keeps the owner community on this vehicle well informed as well.

Personally, this Outlook I have is a long term keeper so the more I am aware of recalls and bulletins specific to my '09 the better I am able to maintain her.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jim

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody??

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
I'm sure that info is out there. Let me look through my sources and see if I can dig those up. If so, I'll post them here and stickies.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your efforts will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for digging on this.

Regards,

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts