Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Any clue as far as how soon we can get this work done? I need to go in for something else anyhow...

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Dai_Shan said:
Any clue as far as how soon we can get this work done? I need to go in for something else anyhow...
Too soon to say, my dealer has not even started getting in the replacement parts. The internet is sometimes making us aware of the recalls before the dealers can open their email.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I received a letter from Saturn, actually 2...

1. for possible sunroof leak and a fix for it just to bring in before Sept 30th, why a date, since the car is still under warranty??? Hmmm!

2. Recall on the heated wiper circuit, could catch fire or something. Also, wipers could freeze/ stop from working. The actual letter said to make and appointment starting Nov 1st, for parts to arrive at dealerships...

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
SilverXR said:
I received a letter from Saturn, actually 2...

1. for possible sunroof leak and a fix for it just to bring in before Sept 30th, why a date, since the car is still under warranty??? Hmmm!

2. Recall on the heated wiper circuit, could catch fire or something. Also, wipers could freeze/ stop from working. The actual letter said to make and appointment starting Nov 1st, for parts to arrive at dealerships...

The Sept 30th date is in 2009, or at least that is what it said on mine. That gives more that a year for the fix which is reasonable.

·
Registered
25 Posts
khansen30,

you are right it is 2009. I will be waiting until about Nov until i take the car in for all work to be done at once...

·
Registered
10 Posts
What? Not in Tennessee? We do get ice and snow here too!

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
TNOutlook said:
What? Not in Tennessee? We do get ice and snow here too!
Same with the panhandle of Texas, we get as much here on average as Utah (Salt Lake Valley). :banghead:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts