Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had an "interesting" experience with unlocking my Outlook with the remote.

On two seperate occasions, the remote has triggered the alarm on a late model Subaru Outback wagon. Both of these cars were different ones at different locations. The unlock button causes the alarm to go off and the lock button stops it.

Weird. Anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
65 Posts
scotted73 said:
I've had an "interesting" experience with unlocking my Outlook with the remote.

On two seperate occasions, the remote has triggered the alarm on a late model Subaru Outback wagon. Both of these cars were different ones at different locations. The unlock button causes the alarm to go off and the lock button stops it.

Weird. Anyone else experience this?

LOL. I can't wait to try when my Outlook arrives. I'll be zapping every Outback I see in parking lots!

·
Registered
9 Posts
tk421 said:
LOL. I can't wait to try when my Outlook arrives. I'll be zapping every Outback I see in parking lots!
I do the same with my Mazda3 zap any other Mazda 3 I come across.
One day my wife said the remote unlocked a VW parked beside her, but she wasn't sure it was a VW... Go figure,

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 98 Outback and a 07 Outlook. The alarm goes off in the Outback every time I unlock the Outlook doors. Drives me crazy. Especially when my two year old decides to get a hold of the Outlook key fob and start pushing buttons. :thumb:
I have not been able to find a way to unplug the alarm in the Outback.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts