Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a replacement antenna for the Outlook? The black flexible one that came standard on our non-XM AWD XR model hits the garage door opening on the way in and out. Because it's angled, the way in isn't the problem, it's when you back out of the garage. I'm concerned that overtime it will break.

tyson

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would like to change out the antenna to the ones that the BMW's have. Anybody here know if it is possible and can you point me to where I could get one?

·
Registered
7 Posts
tys....if your unable to find a replacement antenna, can you adjust the stop points on your garage door(to perhaps allow the door to ride up the rails a few more inches giving you the height clearance)?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I purchased a fake shark fin antenna (like the ones the BMW's have) for my Azera on Ebay. Just go there, type in shark fin antenna and you'll see what's there. There will be a lot of the fake ones, but there are functional ones as well.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same problem. My dealer checked with saturn techs and they told him the antenna is designed for that specific radio/xm/onstar setup. I just anchored mine in a curled down position and it works fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts