Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing some research, I have not found a specific Cold Air Intake for the Outlook, let alone any of the other Lambda's.

I called the Volant Sales Dept., and for them to pursue making a CAI kit for the Saturn Outlook, they need an owner to stop by their corporate office and allow them to do some measurements of the airbox and the surrounding area, to establish the boundary conditions. The reason for this fit check is GM won't release their air box envelope, as they consider it proprietary.

http://www.volant.com/

I'm also told not to assume the Enclave, Traverse, Acadia and Outlook air boxes and layouts are the same... there may be subtle differences which have to be accounted for before Volant would make the molds.

Anyways, it sounds promising... the Saturn Outlook community at large simply needs an owner, who would be interested in a performance upgrade, to lend an hour's time for Volant to make the critical measurements. It sounds like for the trouble, Volant would make the owner's effort worth it for the hour requested. The sales guy I spoke with was Danny. The contact information:

Corporate Location
10285 Indiana Ct.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

United States Sales: 909-481-3888 x 237

Anyone interested? I would assume we would need a 2007-08 owner, for non-DI engines, and a 2009-10 owner, for the DI engines. (They may or may not be the same).

I'd do it, but I'm way up the coast in WA state!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts