Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the GM RF Headphones will work with the Outlook Rearseat audio controls?

·
Registered
161 Posts
No. Our vehicles only use the IR style of phones or the kind you plug into the rear controls. They haven't used the RF ones in years. If you need replacements ANY IR phone will work regardless of brand.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the tip. I have the rear seat controls, but I do not have headrest or roof mounted dvd player. Do they work with just the stereo ?

·
Registered
396 Posts
ljurgens said:
Thank you for the tip. I have the rear seat controls, but I do not have headrest or roof mounted dvd player. Do they work with just the stereo ?
I don't think the IR headphones will work; you need a signal sent for those headphones to be able to receive a signal and without overhead or headrest DVD systems I don't think they will pick up a stereo signal

·
Registered
161 Posts
AA is correct. You will need to get the wired kind of headphones. For those that have the rear seat DVD system from the factory I've found that if you get ANY 2 channel IR head phones they will work and will be able to pick up both DVD and radio signals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts