Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an 09 Outlook that has no roof rack. Is there any aftermarket roof rack I can purchase for my car ? I was told by a saturn dealer that roof rack side rails were a factory install and if it didn't come with them you couldn't install them later. Is there an aftermarket option? Ski season is quickly approaching and I need to come up with a solution.

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
billsol said:
I purchased an 09 Outlook that has no roof rack. Is there any aftermarket roof rack I can purchase for my car ? I was told by a saturn dealer that roof rack side rails were a factory install and if it didn't come with them you couldn't install them later. Is there an aftermarket option? Ski season is quickly approaching and I need to come up with a solution.

Thanks,

Bill
Just curious here but why did'nt you get an OUTLOOK with a roof rack if you know that you wanted to haul skies? I would think that you can still add a roof rack but it will take some doing like going to the salvage yard to try and find a wrecked OUTLOOK or ordering one from Saturn, next you'll have to remove the headliner and drill holes for the rack, them seal it up. I know that it can be done, you just have to know whats going on when your laying it out, finding the parts may be the hard part(then again maybe not, it depends on who you know).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts