Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Saturn Outlook still having issues with our 2008 Outlook Its the traction control stablitrak lights. Car stopped on wife today, ran sluggish with warnings lights and chimes going off. Service airbag lights as well. low tire warnings but all tires have proper pressure. scheduled for Ramey Chevy in Princeton WV on Monday 8am. May have to tow it. really disappointed with this GM product. . Is this issue part of any recall?

prior issues included the wave plate disaster in the transmission, water pump, power steering pump, leaks everywhere from sunroof/skylight.... so done with this vehicle and GM They need to make this right for everyone who bought one of these products. terrible and unacceptable. tried messaging GM Customer Service on here and their box is full, no space for new messages. Really? I'm done

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
whoa tough crowd, thanks for all the responses.... (looking at GM Customer Service who's inbox is too full to receive any new messages)

So Dealership is saying Timing issue and engine has to be pulled to fix, Labor alone without parts is $1500!! So I've seen this issue all over the internet and on these forums..why no recall? Sounds like a global complaint/issue to me.

Guess I'll call GM directly and file a complaint.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had to have my transmission rebuilt TWICE in my 2008 Saturn Outlook. I am soooooo disappointed with GM for these known issues that they never want to fix. The man at the transmission place said the Acadia, Traverse, and Outlook all get metal shavings in the transmission; it is a known problem. This is ridiculous. The water pump issue got me when we were vacationing in Florida; The wiring harnesses being too small or wires to thin or whatever it was caused me to have all of that replaced as it would burn out the front headlamps which are very hard to get to. Then the sunroof leak issues.... it is ridiculous and obviously is a common problem. The water will pour into my car from around the air bag compartment in the driver's side roof and all over the passenger's side floor will get soaked. I've even had water pouring in around the lights in the back of my car in the roof. I am so sick of this vehicle having so many issues. Now my battery kept being drained and the car would not start, so I went to store and they tested battery, but said it was good. Two days later, I was stranded and couldn't even jump it off. Finally today I got it jumped and went straight to buy a battery. When I left the store with the new battery installed, I parked and turned off the motor, but it keeps running. I have since seen many others with the same problem. Don't know what to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts