Saturn Outlook Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I traded my car to help be get into a 08 Saturn outlook that I was able to get financed for me. (Before I go into it all let me add that I’ve never gotten a car from a dealer only got my cars by owners and paid in full so this was a whole new experience to me and I also have **** credit so it has not been easy. ) I know that I was gonna have to pay more then what blue book was since this small little place wasn’t very big. Buy here pay here and no credit check and he didn’t give me much issues with proving my income since I work for my self and get paid in many different forms. which has been why this whole thing was hard. So I got a 08 outlook. Whole first night was great. Day two half way threw the day I was in a drive threw and go to leave and it was having a hard time going. I had the peddle to the floor and was crawling. Look and it has a engine light on. Which wasn’t there before. Plugged it up to computer. Got back 3 codes that my dumb ass didn’t right down. Cleared them and it’s been fine since.
Does anyone know what this may have been. And again I know I’m stupid for not writing the codes down.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts