Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 2013 GM ordering guide on line, and was surprised to see a Chevrolet Captiva Sport as being listed. I did some checking around, and found that the guide I had found was for FLEET orders. The Captiva is a continuation of a Saturn Vue from what I read on a different forum. A few posters have mentioned that they see some in there neighborhoods or on the street. Those who have talked to a driver/owner found out they were all fleet ordered and that is the only way to get one.

Just something interesting I didn't know about. Here's the link to the Fleet Order guide, and the Captiva is on page 47 of it. If you also check out the discussions from that link, go to the second page, post #28. Very interesting reason why the Captiva can not be sold to the public (if what he says is true).

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f12/2013-gm-car-truck-fleet-guide-published-110829/index2.html

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I read that a while back over on the Enclave board.

Thanks for your link.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have seen quite a few of these on the road as well. For some reason I think the Chevy version is better looking(even though it is the same thing)The closest I could find one was on an India website.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I see quite a bit of these around So Cal--- and in popular tourist areas in Nor Car, Cental Cal.

The Captiva sold in the US- was meant to fill a little void GM had in the Rental sales.
So they are sold to fleet.. that is rental car companies.
Im pretty sure - soon youll see privately owned captivas- as the rentals reach that 20,000 someting mileage and are sold off...

Up until these fleet Captivas started showing up---
If you saw a 'VUE'--- and it had the CHEVY logo on it-- it was a Mexican CHEVY Captiva Sport.
They have been actively sold there for a while now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts