Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 Outlook XE with 55,555 miles, just started to have Service Brakes Soon flash on dashboard read out followed by intermittant idiot brake light with chime and stabilitrac idot light. It will kick off cruise control when the idiot lights come one...anyone have this problem??

·
Registered
201 Posts
Have a look through this board and search for timing chain recall. IIRC there's a forum member who encountered similar to what you've mentioned.

Other possibilities:
- Did you recently swap tires? Did you do 2 or 4 tires in that replacement? Difference in tire dimensions (i.e. circumferencial difference) could be triggering system into thinking there's wheel slippage.

- Sunroof on this '07 MY Outlook? If so, has the remedial work been done on it by a dealership to fix the well known issues with sunroofs on early model Lambda's? Lots of posts on Outlook/Acadia forums in regard to electrical gremlins where sunroof leakages were involved.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I would be happy to look into this for you with the last eight of your VIN. Please feel free to contact me privately. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
396 Posts
tritown said:
07 Outlook XE with 55,555 miles, just started to have Service Brakes Soon flash on dashboard read out followed by intermittant idiot brake light with chime and stabilitrac idot light. It will kick off cruise control when the idiot lights come one...anyone have this problem??
I would assume your still have the factory brake pads installed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts