Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've upgraded my '09 Saturn wheels with 19"s and new Cooper CS4 tires so I'm selling my original equipment 18"s. Wheels do not have lug nuts. They are in very good shape. I am including with these wheels a brand new set (4) of GM Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors.

Here's the ad I'm running in Cragislist: http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pts/3381933689.html

I'm not keen on shipping these but am willing to meet those interested here within a 75 mile radius of Clinton Township, MI 48036.

Shoot me a private message or an e-mail here at: [email protected]

Wheels would be excellent for those of you who want to run snows in the winter, saving your chromes for fair weather driving.

Thanks for looking!

Regards,

Jim
In God We Trust!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 18" SATURN CLEAR COATED WHEELS...VERY NICE TO EXCELLENT CONDITION

Well,

Drove to 2 dealerships and looked at used Traverses, new Enclaves and new Acadias. Rbarrios is correct. Of the 3 Traverses, 2 had the aluminum wheels and 1 had the hubcap. The centers on the Traverses are much smaller in diameter. On the Enclaves, 1 particular aluminum wheel appears to have the larger center section like the Outlook. The Acadias I looked at were an '08 and a '12. Both those wheels were also smaller in the center like the Traverses.

So, unless you're adamant about the Logo being the same as what you're driving, these Outlook wheels will work and look good on your LAMBDA.

Here's a Photobucket link to the 4 LAMBDA wheels, the Outlook wheel and center is what I'm selling.

Just as a sidebar, the uploading of photos DOES work on the Enclave and Acadia sites, but not on the Traverse or Outlook sites, hence the Photobucket link.

Regards,

Jim
In God We Trust!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts