Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it may not be the prettiest way to look at it, but at least I got it on here. If anybody wants the file for printing so they can do the install, PM me and I will email you the larger PDF file.

This is for owners of the below vehicles in which you have upgraded to 20" wheels. GM recommends that you replace your current front stabilizer bar with this larger one for "vehicle handling purposes". The part number is 19166517 and can be purchased at http://www.gmpartsdirect.com for $102.85. Your local dealership can also order and install this for you, but for those on a budget or mechanically inclined this information may be useful for you. I got this information directly from my local GMC dealership.

Only required for the following vehicles per GM. [/color]
Saturn Outlook AWD w/18" tires
GMC Acadia AWD w/18" tires
Buick Enclave AWD w/18" tires
Buick Enclave AWD w/19" tires

Pages 1-4 of the install proces are here. Final page on next post...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the information.

BUT, I just want to confirm/clarify one thing. Does this mean that they are not needed on FWD Lambdas, even when going from 18" to 20" (after market) rims?

thanks,

BL.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bruce_Lee said:
Thanks for the information.

BUT, I just want to confirm/clarify one thing. Does this mean that they are not needed on FWD Lambdas, even when going from 18" to 20" (after market) rims?

thanks,

BL.
That's correct. Not sure why, but this was an official document straight from from GM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts