Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Saturn Outlook Last time I had the water intrusion issue it fried the fuse panel under glove box. Sunroof fixed new fuse panel all is well. Now some time later is leaking again an I'm pretty sure the bcm is toast. Car will not stop running even with key out when it does die check engine light kills battery over night.... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because a bcm is dealer only and our local dealer is not very good

·
Registered
200 Posts
Are you sure it's the BCM & How do you know? Anyway, I have one for my 2008 which I just sold. I bought it when I had the Instrument panel issue but it turned out that the airbag connector was the culprit. I was in the process or programming it so it may be programmed but I believe it needs to be programmed to the VIN as well.
$50 shipped USPS Priority takes it. [email protected]. Paypal.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=3744936&cc=1438345&jsn=597

·
Registered
200 Posts
I love it.

2008 Saturn Outlook Last time I had the water intrusion issue it fried the fuse panel under glove box. Sunroof fixed new fuse panel all is well. Now some time later is leaking again an I'm pretty sure the bcm is toast. Car will not stop running even with key out when it does die check engine light kills battery over night.... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because a bcm is dealer only and our local dealer is not very good
I love when these newbies come in asking for advice. When we take the time to answer them, they never come back to check if anybody answered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts