Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting out a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in having a Lambda get together. I cannot make the LDT plant tour this year, but I could make a one day rally. I was thinking somewhere around the Austin area since this is mid state and fair for all that live in Texas. I was thinking sometime in April as the weather should be nice and not too hot. Let me know here or through email. This wouldn't be a big event; maybe a lunch somewhere. Since I am coordinating this event; I will be setting the day based on my days off but I would be looking Apr 2nd or 3rd or Apr 9th as these are weekends. All my other days off are during the week. Let me know :thumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
212 reads; anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Basicly it is DEAD over here :-\ as time goes on the OUTLOOK is less and less desirable. 3K to 4K cheaper than the Acadia, compairing same trim to same trim :eek:hno:. Have you had any hits form the other forums?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6Sixathome said:
Basicly it is DEAD over here :-\ as time goes on the OUTLOOK is less and less desirable. 3K to 4K cheaper than the Acadia, compairing same trim to same trim :eek:hno:. Have you had any hits form the other forums?
Yeah I know; I was surprised on the read count before I replied. Teetertotter mentioned he might make it but that has been the only one so far. It's away's off so who knows I may just head down to Austin to check out what's going on

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Setting the date for Apr 2; I will look into someplace to gather up :thumb:

Would really enjoy having an Outlook or two show up :cheers:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
LOL I would like to drive the Outlook down but well....not sure about taking the Outlook out of the area that far by myself. :-\

Oh well....guess I will just keep Lansing on my calendar. ;)

Hope you all have fun! :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts