Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everybody has their own personal preferences on what makes a car look good,
my question is would you put a pinstripe on a new Saturn Outlook if it did not have one
on it?

I am completely undecided on this one , my wife says absolutely not and I am showing my age
if I want one. But a 1/8" fine silver double stripe on the upper edge of the vehicle I think would look good on Red Jewel Tintcoat Paint. Any opinions on this?
Regards Big O :cheers:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a blue Outlook it came with silver pinstripe I personally did not like it, thankfully it was only tape I removed it the day after I picked the car up. If you are going to do it yourself go buy some pinstripe tape do one side and see if you like it if not remove it, cost you a couple of bucks and a little time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think the pinstripe gives the ride more definition. I really like it as my Outlook came with one, my previous truck had one and I loved it. When I saw the same model truck without one I just thought it looked funny. By the way, I'm 32. Age has nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My wife really wanted a silver car and she has wanted one for years but it just never worked out. I don't think silver is a unique color at all these days but it was an easy compromise since she was leaning towards a minivan. Anyway, we got the Quicksilver and it had dealer installed double pin stripe. I think it looks great and had considered it even before I came across the Outlook we got.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have one that was on the Outlook when I bought it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts