Saturn Outlook Forum banner

Will you look at Toyota the same again (quality wise) after these major recalls?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never owned a Toyota, no one in my family has ever owned a Toyota or a forign brand ever, I do like the Tundra and thought that might be my next pick-up until the 09' F-150 came out, that changed my mind. Toyota has made fine vehicles for years and they will continue to make fine vehicles but this recall may be a wake up call for them. I do hope the "BIG 3" get more business now, just my .02[/color]

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I voted yes because I never really looked at them that much before.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Never really looked at Toyota much either while I am not a super supporter of the big 3 (i usually by Nissan and before anyone gets mad due to the american thing my Nissan Titan was built in Mississippi)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do hope the "BIG 3" get more business now, just my .02 :blob:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I own an '03 Corolla with 253,000 miles and counting. It's been the best commuter car I've ever owned. The only problem I've ever had was a cracked exhaust manifold, and now the cat converter has gone out (I'm assuming this is due to the engine consuming some oil). Other than that it has been rock solid and has averaged 34-38 mpg over its life. I'll probably go with another Corolla when this one dies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts