Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ya'll :D

So I have been having the traction control light come on and then the engine power reduced problem but I cleaned out my throttle body and that seemed to have worked for months. However, it just started up again and I cleaned it out and no help this time. Sometimes the traction control light comes on without the engine power changing and sometimes even the brake light comes on. Anyone have any idea what this could be before I shell out thousands I would like to try to fix it myself.

Layla :D

Update:: I cleaned my MAF sensors so I'm hoping that helps, it must've reset my CEL because that's off and my remote start works again so I'm hopeful :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
It shouldn't cost thousands to repair these nuisance messages. Keeping the air intake and throttle body clean goes a long way. How does your air intake snorkel look? Also how many miles do you have, GM has a special coverage to 120,000 miles on the throttle body in case that is a cause of your faults. Not too much discussions about it on here, but you can also look at the Acadia, Enclave, and Traverse forums for more input.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts