Saturn Outlook Forum banner

If you guys were to by a new truck today, which AMERICAN brand would it be?

• Ford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMC

• Chevrolet

• Dodge

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been kicking the idea of a new truck around for a while and right around this time next year (LORD willing if I'm still here :)) I'll probably pull the trigger on one, It will most likely be one that is the previous MY still left over on the lot, right now the discounts are huge around here, $5K off silverado, Sierra and $4500.00 off Ford trucks so I gotta believe next year will kind of the same. Ford has (60K powertrain) but I like the GM 100K powertrain warrenty. My F.I.L has a Dodge HD, diesel and it's a good truck but he's put alot of $$ in for just having 94K on it. I think for me it will come down to Ford or GM.

·
Registered
396 Posts
This is a tough one............hmmmmm

For me; it all depends on what you want to use the truck for; IMO Dodge diesels are pulling machines.

I like the GM and Chevy models styling, the Allison trans are just about bullet proof

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
My father was a HUGE Chevrolet truck fan. My brother as well. Me I have only had one 4X4 pickup truck and....not American..sorry.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm probably going to go with a GM 3/4 ton gas crew cab. I really like the styling too. The 2011 Super Duty is a nice truck as well but I dont think I like the grille and 40K less powertrain also no OnStar, unless the deal is super killer :-\.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put my vote in for the Chevy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts