Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on my recent vacation my wife stumbled onto something new. We just got on the highway and she was merging into traffic and forgot to turn off the blinker. About 30 to 45 second later the alarms started going off and the dread started to creep into our minds that something was seriously wrong. Nope the car was telling my wife that she left her turn signal on. We thought that it was a fluke so we did it again and same thing happened with a message on the display. It really helps to know that our Outlooks have our backs so that we don't look like idiots on the road when we forgot to do something LOL :cheers:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Yep took me a while to figure out that one as well. ;D

·
Registered
754 Posts
yeah thats a neat one.

It will actually warn you- after youve left your indicator on for 3/4 of a mile

·
Registered
396 Posts
I thought the time limit was longer, but I agree, a nice help sometimes :thumb:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I've never seen this before, now I must try it ;D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that what it is. 3/4 of mile would equate to the amount of time and speed that we were doing. check in the box for learning something new for the day. :thumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
rbarrios was right (as usual :thumb:) here is an excerpt from my 07 Acadia manual:

Turn Signal On Chime
If you leave either one of your turn signals on and
drive more than 3/4 mile (1.2 km), a chime will
sound to alert you

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
AA/78U said:
rbarrios was right (as usual :thumb:) here is an excerpt from my 07 Acadia manual:

Turn Signal On Chime
If you leave either one of your turn signals on and
drive more than 3/4 mile (1.2 km), a chime will
sound to alert you
I was waiting for my wife the other day as she went into Target so I decided to get the OM out and find about this, mine says the exact thing yours does.

·
Registered
396 Posts
6Sixathome said:
I was waiting for my wife the other day as she went into Target
If she's anything like my wife; you could have read the entire manual cover to cover in that amount of time ;D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
AA/78U said:
If she's anything like my wife; you could have read the entire manual cover to cover in that amount of time ;D
Yep she's the same :p "oh you can wait in the car, I'll just be a minute" I should stop going with her ANYWHERE

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
:jaw: :rofl: HAHAHAHAHA I always leave my husband at home when heading to the store. Heck I can hardly pry him from his computer when dinner is ready so for me to get out of the house...he usually has no idea when I leave. ;D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Sailfish said:
:jaw: :rofl: HAHAHAHAHA I always leave my husband at home when heading to the store. Heck I can hardly pry him from his computer when dinner is ready so for me to get out of the house...he usually has no idea when I leave. ;D
:whip:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts