Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at either a new or used Lambda. Still negotiating/searching for new equipped the way we want it, so I thought I'd give these forums a try for a used one- word of mouth is the best advertising, right? I've hit Autotrader, Hanks Helper, Craigslist, etc., but it is difficult to find exactly what I want from these sites.

I'll start out with what I am NOT looking for so readers can thin out potential vehicles quickly:
:nono: NOT looking to take over a lease, even if it is a great deal*.
:nono: NOT looking for an AWD- don't need it & don't want the lower MPG, even if it is a great deal.
:nono: NO prior smoker/owners (wife can't handle this odor in a vehicle) even if it is a great deal.
:nono: NOT looking for a 2007 model (even if it is a great deal) since I will be adding some equipment, I need a 2008.
:nono: NO exterior colors of green-black-light blue-purple-beige-silver, etc. even if it is a great deal.
:nono: NO interior color of beige/tan, or titanium even if it is a great deal.
:nono: NO 7 seats/captains chairs- we need the center bench.

For those still with me, I'm looking for a used 2008 that someone is ready to dispose of. Here are the particulars I'm looking for:
Mileage under 30K
Clear title
- I'm paying cash

Exterior colors- in order of preference
1) Dark blue
2) Red
3) Gray or White

Interior:
Black- prefer cloth, but can do leather also.

Must-have installed options- Outlook:
1) Advanced audio package with rear seat audio controls
2) Preferred package with power seat and steering wheel audio controls
3) Trailer tow package

Must-have installed options- Acadia:
1) DVD/AC package
2) Preferred package with power seat and steering wheel audio controls
3) Trailer tow package

Would like to have options (either)
1) Convenience package- remote start
2) Mats, etc.

Wife is not keen on a sunroof, but I doubt this would kill an otherwise viable vehicle.
Also not really keen on the rear DVD on the Outlook since I plan to install the headrest units. Since this is part of a needed package on the Acadia, it is OK either way.

I am in the Tallahassee, FL area, but am willing to pay to have a vehicle shipped to me within a reasonable distance (think eastern half of the USA) if the price with shipping is right. I have done so with two vehicles in the past so distance is not necessarily an issue. We can pick up in most of FL/GA/AL/SC/NC.

If you have something of interest, please reply here or message me via the board. I don't post phone or email info in public forums due to privacy issues. I can call or email as needed.

Thanks.

*You may note a recurring theme here. This is due to my experience with similar WTB ads and people trying to sell me a Green vehicle with a beige leather interior (seems to be popular in Florida). I wrote this ad specifically so you don't need to waste time past the second paragraph, so please don't waste mine with something I don't want.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I didn't. Thanks for the link.

EDIT
Just noticed it is an '07 and silver... :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts