Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had the Outlook for just over a year and no leaking. But we just had four days of steady hard rain and the passenger floor is wet not standing in water but enough you can soak it up with a towel. I looked in and under the dash behind the glove box both pillars and cant find a drop of water. So any other locations this water could have leaked in from.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine has a leak around the sunroof. I went through an automatic car wash, and the water was dripping down from the overhead console.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a similar problem with my 2008 several years ago. If I remember correctly there is a TSB on this issue. My Outlook had water on the front passenger floorboard and it eventually got the electronics so wet under the dash that the car would run on even after being turned off. I checked the drains on both sides for sun roof and eventually discovered that water was coming in around the cowl area where a weld seam was not sealed properly. It required removing the wipers and plastic shroud. I used liquid silicone and sealed the seam and I have had no problems since. To help solve my problem I used ALLDATA and it was helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts