Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help: my husband decided to look at the battery..We found it. We own a 2007 outlook xe no sunroof. We bought it 2 months ago. We found water in the battery compartment. I have not passed in high water. We have regular rainstorms here in Louisiana. I haven't noticed any leaking from the Windows. Any help would be appreciated :help:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Some were having issues with the luggage rack not being sealed properly and water traveling into the vehicle through that area.

Also you might just use the search above and enter "water leaks".

There is also this link. http://www.saturnoutlookforum.net/index.php?topic=2687.0

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, is this something we can do ourselves. My husband is pretty handy. Is there a link that we can access information

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you have any kiddos who might've spilled drinks in the back seat? Another poster found water in the battery compartment, and he thought it might've been from a spilled drink. The compartment doesn't seem to be the tightest of seals, so this could be an option to investigate. Good luck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, just bought the vehicle and I have grown kids. The water is a result of an ac delco battery nearing the end of its life. They tend to leak out water

1 - 5 of 5 Posts