Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey current and future Saturn Outlook owners! Welcome to what we hope to be the place on the Internet for everything Outlook. Here, you'll find forums, picture galleries, polls and a calendar of events for America's favorite new Crossover Utility Vehicle. I plan to be an active forum participant and always around to keep things fresh and up-to-date.

As always, the standard rules apply - Try to keep posts on-topic, keep flame wars to a minimum, no racial or disrespectful comments.

If there is something we can do to make this site better, please don't hesitate to let us know. After all, the members are what it's all about. Let's make this a great community for all Acadia fans!

Thanks, and welcome to SaturnOutlookForum.net!
Admin

·
Registered
10 Posts
Woohoo. ;D Nice work Admin. Don't forget to bring over the collection of smileys
from acadiaforum.net

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great hopefully this will get as much usage as the Acadia forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Admin, thanks for starting the Saturn Outlook Forum. I have enjoyed viewing the GMC Acadia forum, but, I ended up purchasing an Outlook. I felt a little awkward posting there, as I was not an Acadia owner. Hopefully, this forum can be just as informative as the Acadia forum. And, I'm sure users will look at both forums, as well as the newly created Buick Enclave forum. Information is power. And now, we have yet another avenue in which to exchange thoughts, ideas and information on Outlooks, Acadias and Enclaves, and, the roles they play in our day to day lives. Again, thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks admin!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks Admin.
I look forward to reading lots here. I am very interested in the Outlook. I am hoing that a purchase will be in the near future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We recently purchased our 2007 Saturn Outlook at Saturn of Charlotte NC. Shortly after our purchase, we received a notice from the national Saturn Team, asking if we were interested in becoming a member of a "Saturn Brand Advocacy Board". We responded positively, and as a result, I was selected as a member and will be attending a three day conference in Detroit, Lansing and Milford MI on April 18-20, 2007 Travel expenses are being paid by Saturn. Our agenda includes: Tour of GM Heritage Center, Tour of Lansing Delta plant where the Outlook is assembled, Preview of some of the 2008 Saturn models included in the Saturn Mobile Events tour and meetings and discussions with Saturn leadership (Jill Lajdziak and others). We will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues with Saturn leaders. If any Outlook Forum members have questions and or issues that they wish for me to raise, please let me know via reply to this email. I will provide a full report to the forum when I return home. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] with any suggestions and/or comments.

PS. Both my wife and I are retired and live in a small piedmont village, Lake Park, located near Charlotte NC.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Goosemaster said:
We recently purchased our 2007 Saturn Outlook at Saturn of Charlotte NC. Shortly after our purchase, we received a notice from the national Saturn Team, asking if we were interested in becoming a member of a "Saturn Brand Advocacy Board". We responded positively, and as a result, I was selected as a member and will be attending a three day conference in Detroit, Lansing and Milford MI on April 18-20, 2007 Travel expenses are being paid by Saturn. Our agenda includes: Tour of GM Heritage Center, Tour of Lansing Delta plant where the Outlook is assembled, Preview of some of the 2008 Saturn models included in the Saturn Mobile Events tour and meetings and discussions with Saturn leadership (Jill Lajdziak and others). We will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues with Saturn leaders. If any Outlook Forum members have questions and or issues that they wish for me to raise, please let me know via reply to this email. I will provide a full report to the forum when I return home. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] with any suggestions and/or comments.

PS. Both my wife and I are retired and live in a small piedmont village, Lake Park, located near Charlotte NC.
Have a good time and please report on your trip when you return!

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Goosemaster - Fantastic opportunity! Be sure to take pics where you can and we look forward to a detailed report when you get back. Very exciting!

·
Registered
23 Posts
just found this forum by accident and it is very informative. Going to be ordering our Outlook around xmas. Hoping it comes fast. Thanks for a great place to talk.

a newbie with a future Saturn Outlook. Presently own a 2003 Saturn L300 but will sad to see it go.

Scott
Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
Just ordered my Outlook yesterday. Took it for one test drive and loved it! My wife didn't even want to shop around other brands. I will read this forum with great intrest. Thanks Steve in Quebec Canada

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings to Moderator and Fellow Outlook Owners and Enthusiasts

I am jumping the gun as I take delivery of an Outlook tomorrow! I hope it isn't bad luck to join the forum in advance.
I am a long-time GM owner. This will be # 5 in 23 years, following a Pontiac and three Chevys.

My wife and I were after a more refined, less thirsty vehicle with up-to-date safety systems than our last vehicle, an 04 Trailblazer 4.2 liter 6. I loved the engine and the ride wasn't bad for a live rear axle, but it sucked fuel and didn't have side air bags, stability control and other safety stuff that are now standard equipment on many vehicles. So we decided to take a loss and sell it early.

We tow a camper trailer and take long trips, so we wanted a comfortable, powerful and spacious vehicle. It didn't take us very long to decide on the Saturn. After spending 2 hours driving 2 Acadias and getting our ears bent by a GMC sales manager who claimed a dealer-installed towing package would be just like the factory equipment (I don't think so), we went down the street to the Saturn store and found exactly the vehicle we wanted in stock. We also checked the Toyota Highlander but the price starts higher than the XE and it's less vehicle in my humble opinion.

We were impressed by the low noise level, excellent ride, good handling, smooth transmission, cargo and passenger capacity, fit and finish.

I believe GM will come through the financial crisis even if the US and Canadian governments turn down its request for emergency funds. A leaner, meaner GM is long overdue. Maybe Chapter 11 would be a good thing and allow GM to finally restructure after its painfully slow progress in recent years.

I am looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully contributing something useful to the forum.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome Titan! You're going to love your Outlook! So have you gotten it yet? Let us know what you got, colors, options, etc.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts