Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2008 Outlook I am looking at buying.

As mentioned in the other thread, it is a dark metallic blue with light grey cloth interior.

Anyone know what the "official" names of those colors were in '08?

Yes, I have the VIN.

No, I can't find anyone to run it for me.

Thanks!

-cmc-

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, even with the outstanding amount of help provided by one of our moderators here ::) I am still unable to confirm whether or not the "Titanium" mats will match the light grey cloth interior (of the car I have not bought yet).

Unfortunately, because it is four years old all of the common websites no longer have live color shots or actual names.

They simply list "grey" or "light grey" as an interior color option with the "Midnight Blue" exterior.

I think I am gonna pull the trigger on 'em anyway. Don't think I can beat $35 and free shipping.

And if they really don't match and look like arse I'll have a set of GM mats for an Outlook with second row buckets for sale CHEAP in a coupla days...

-cmc-

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
cmcolfax said:
Well, even with the outstanding amount of help provided by one of our moderators here ::) I am still unable to confirm whether or not the "Titanium" mats will match the light grey cloth interior (of the car I have not bought yet).

Unfortunately, because it is four years old all of the common websites no longer have live color shots or actual names.

They simply list "grey" or "light grey" as an interior color option with the "Midnight Blue" exterior.

I think I am gonna pull the trigger on 'em anyway. Don't think I can beat $35 and free shipping.

And if they really don't match and look like arse I'll have a set of GM mats for an Outlook with second row buckets for sale CHEAP in a coupla days...

-cmc-
Titanium or the light grey, as you refer it, is the same thing, does not matter whether leather or cloth within the lambda line.

I have that color in my Enclave.

Although I already answered your question before, refer to #7 on this thread: http://www.saturnoutlookforum.net/index.php?topic=2214.msg9842;topicseen#new

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Oh and here is a photo of the titanium carpet mat, drivers side, from the Enclave.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SAILFISH - You rock. Dunno how I missed the post in the other thread. My bad. Thanks so much. This thread can fade away now!!!

:thumb:

Oh, and nice toenail polish... ;)

-cmc-

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
cmcolfax said:
SAILFISH - You rock. Dunno how I missed the post in the other thread. My bad. Thanks so much. This thread can fade away now!!!

:thumb:

Oh, and nice toenail polish... ;)

-cmc-
LOL thanks! Hope you enjoy your Outlook.

I had a silver/ebony 07 XR and loved it, minus the water leaks and the engine having to be worked on twice. Other than those issues it was a great looking vehicle and I loved driving it.

Pretty much the reason I decided to give GM another try and trade it in on the Enclave, let me think, it will be a year next month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts