Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of music do you like to listen in your car while driving? I like metal music, everything else makes me just sleepy, so I never listen to the radio. What about you, guys?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I keep XM Active. I listen to:

90s on 9, Lithium (90s alternative), Fox News, Patriot (Conservative Talk), The Message (Christian), 60s on 6, NHL and occasionally Comedy Central...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sports radio and punk rock. I generally have Pandora piped in through my iPhone running the Mayday Parade station or A Day To Remember station.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Today's music is awful--- With the exception of anything by Pat Travers and Joe Bonamassa. Mostly listen to my Ipod loaded with Pat Travers,Rush Queen,Triumph---etc. I'm stuck in the late 70's-early 80's

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I'll add my 2 cents worth.

I have XM and listen to 60's, 70's and 80's. A little bit of country tossed in as well. My husband listens to the comedy channels. When we travel it is also fun to browse through the different stations, even ran across the "POTUS" channel.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Most of the time with the wife and kids, we listen to XM 2 and 3, sometimes XM 8, 9.

When I'm alone in the car, XM 53 (Chill), XM 51 BDM, NHL Radio (Leafs Hockey), MLB Radio (Jays)

On roadtrips when everyone falls asleep, love the talk channels, comedy, POTUS, Mad Dog Truckin etc....

Love the XM!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts