Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're doing an article in a Saturn magazine about what Outlook owners tow with their vehicles. I'd be interested in knowing what you pull --especially owners who tow things other than campers, since I already have a camper owner lined up. Any haulers of boats, animals, or other things?

Drope me a note at [email protected], and I'll get back with you.

Thanks for your time!
Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
I tow a 5x8' trailer with a 500lb motorcycle regularly, say about 1000 lbs total for 350 miles one way. Average about 12 mpg at 80-85 mph.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently purchased a 2009 Zinger zt29db travel trailer and it is really amazing. So I tow it with my Outlook. Though there are also many other travel trailer makers to choose from. It just a matter of looking for the trailer that you wants that meets your life style and obviously your budget as well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
airah18 said:
I just recently purchased a 2009 Zinger zt29db travel trailer and it is really amazing. So I tow it with my Outlook. Though there are also many other travel trailer makers to choose from. It just a matter of looking for the trailer that you wants that meets your life style and obviously your budget as well.
Seriously?!? A 29' TT that has a GVWR of 11,000Lbs! Wow. The dry weight of that comes in over 6600 Lbs. This is well beyond the 5200 Lb tow rating if you have the V92 factory trailering option.

Have you modified your Outlook in any way? Just curious. I'd *love* to tow something like that. Tipouts, queen bed, etc. Nice layout for sure.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thinking that it's spam. One post and he picks an old thread. Not to mention, his post reads like an ad for the trailer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts