Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specifically, the one between the engine and firewall? I'm getting the P0420 Bank 1 code, and am highly confident it was brought on by all the failed coil packs.

Any chance I can get it out through the passenger side wheel well, or do I have to do it from underneath?

Also, what is the OEM brand? Eastern?

Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
43 Posts
SR said:
Specifically, the one between the engine and firewall? I'm getting the P0420 Bank 1 code, and am highly confident it was brought on by all the failed coil packs.

Any chance I can get it out through the passenger side wheel well, or do I have to do it from underneath?

Also, what is the OEM brand? Eastern?

Any advice is appreciated.
I had an injector on that bank stick open a couple of years ago. Car died, towed to dealer. Replaced ECU, all coil packs, other stuff. Fried cat though and not under warranty. I bought OEM from the link below then had local dealer that diagnosed install. Was around $400 after core deposit return. Live in NY so hard to find aftermarket that meets Cali and NY laws. IF U buy OEM - legal. I did not put it on, but shop says you have to drop driveshaft and maybe transaxle, although I'm not sure. May be easier methods. 9 month and all bad CAT codes still gone.

http://www.perrybuick.com/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts