Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old 07' that I had, had 17,400 miles on it in 20 mths of ownership. My new 09' has got 950 miles in 7 weeks of ownership. Has any one got a 100,000 miles yet? ;D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jfullam said:
38,000 at 16 months.
How are the tires holding up? What size are they?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 17,000 miles I've had my Outlook since June of 08', so therefore 9 months. I've done a road trip to Michigan, and a few places in Illinois.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just traded an '07 Acadia in on an '09 Outlook. Had 49,686 miles. Still had good tread left on the tires for several more thousand miles according to the tire guy

·
Registered
21 Posts
25,000 miles since Nov 07.

kkotsis - I am curious why you traded in your Acadia and went to Outlook.

I am thinking about trading my 07 Outlook in (I love it, don't get me wrong) - but obviously upgrades / tweaks have been made to the 09 models that are making me consider it. But now I have the Traverse, Outlook, Acadia and Enclave to choose from again....

·
Registered
8 Posts
70,000 since March of 2008. Just replaced my tires this morning. Rather than spending the big bucks on the Goodyears that were on it changed to a different size and saved BIG bucks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
BBEL37 said:
70,000 since March of 2008. Just replaced my tires this morning. Rather than spending the big bucks on the Goodyears that were on it changed to a different size and saved BIG bucks.
By different size did you mean going to a larger or smaller diameter rim? i.e. From 19" to 18" rim? If so, did you get your vehicle recalibrated for the change? I would think the speedo would be off along with the DIC. Probably would need to be reflashed at the GM dealer.

Suspension is tuned at the factory for the rim size. Obviously would be a different ride feel/quality. Hopefully it works out well for you. What size tires did you get? Please post back in with your review to let us know your of your experience with the new tires and how they work for you under various weather and road conditions. That info would be valuable to other owners. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
/BTV

·
Registered
754 Posts
BBEL37 said:
Please elaborate on this...
If your vehicle came with stabilitrack--- you may encounter problems. as the system is looking for tires that are very close in diameter to each other.
any tire that has a significant difference in diameter and the system thinks something is wrong since the tire will rotate at a different rate than the rest.

·
Registered
80 Posts
1917Olds said:
We have 21,275 after 6 months. OEM tires for 18" run about $250 each here in Indiana.
Whoa! That's a ton of miles, where do you drive that thing? I can't even imagine being in a vehicle that much. We put just over 6500 miles in one YEAR. You must feel like you live in your Outlook.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
10 mths and 9,750 miles. I just bought an 05' VUE with 62K on it and now that we have the VUE it will probable get driven alot more that the OUTLOOK will so I can keep the miles down on it and milk the 3/36,000 B to B for all it's worth JK, I hope that I never have to use the warr again.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
19,300 miles in 11 months. I keep the tires rotated every 6,000 miles and still have plenty of tread.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2007 XE, 51,590 miles. Will need to change tires soon...looking at the Cooper CS4 255/65 R18s.

·
Registered
57 Posts
74K since Feb. 2008

Just changed tires. Found a deal on the same. :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
outlookowner said:
2007 XR - 156000+ miles since Feb 2007
Wow- thats impressive. 156K on your 07.
I have an 03 Trailblazer with 157K... you did alot more driving to rack that up- impressive.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts