Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a recent AutoWeek article that gave a long term test drive review of the Outlook, one writer stated that he believes Saturn will kill the Outlook once the Chevy Traverse comes out.

I really, really hope that's not true and is just some rambling of an auto journalist.

However, when I go to the Saturn website and search under "2009", it produces this:

"Your query produced no results."

Either that is absolutely horrible website management or something's up.

Presently, I am planning on ordering an 09 Outlook just the way I want it. I've chosen the Outlook over the Acadia and Enclave (and many others) for many of the same reasons as others on this board. Should I start looking for another option?????

Bob

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
It is one of the best selling autos from Saturn. I don't see it going away. There seem to be fewer problems with them compaired to their brothers, or at least the Saturn owners don't complain as much. Besides, the customer base between the 4 is different and I as a Saturn owner probably wont go back to another GM vehicle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As of yesterday, dealer tells me yes. See "when can you order 09's" thread for details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts