Saturn Outlook Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone out there has had any success in negotiating a renewal discount on XM Canada radio.

All of the promotion codes I have found thus far on the Internet have expired or are only valid in the US. Calling them up, best offer I could obtain was $155 plus taxes for one year of service. Too rich for my blood. :-[

·
Registered
63 Posts
Re: XM Canada - Any Renawal deals after trial expires

I managed to negotiate 50% off (seventhy-something dollars showed on my card bottomline). Just tell them you are cancelling/do not want trial extended, because it is simply too much for you. They rather get some money from you than no money at all. They know this.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: XM Canada - Any Renawal deals after trial expires

Don't know if it works in the Great White North, but down here I let it run out and then called and told them I received a card in the mail with the code "ZWINBACK" on it. It is a promo for $77.40/year, has been around forever, and she hooked me up. You need to have your radio ID handy since it is on the card, yo should have it from any offer they have already mailed you. If not I was going to tell them to forget it, I already have Sirius and would just add another family sub if they didn't give me the same price. And now that they merged you would think they would have merged the accounting department, but nooo, they still want full price from dual subs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts